Images on The Server

Guest

Dear All,

Actually I am using gif and jpg image files in my ASP.net application. The
problem is that they appear fine on the client development machine.But when I
deploy them
on the server I am unable to see those images.

Kindly help me in this case.

Any help much appreciated.

cheers,
Sunil Sabir

Patrice

Check the IIS log. You see 404 Errors when truying to access these images.
Then check the URL to see if it's correct...

Guest

Dear Sir,

Thanks your your prompt reply.Actually All the images are in the same
main folder as other files. Do you think there is a problem on IIS.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Sunil Sabir