Immediately hiring for Jr. Java Developer – Central, IL

Nancy Geiger

People within our organization are responsible for long-term project
development services to one or several clients. As part of our team,
you could be helping to provide the programming, management and
maintenance services needed to implement and support installation of
both custom and packaged application software

Our resources can expect to:
Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and
maintenance services required to implement and support new
installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our
clients.
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical
and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Analyzes designs, develops, tests, and coordinates the creation and/or
modification of client applications to satisfy business needs of the
company. Must be a local candidate and meet all required Basic
Qualifications listed below.

Qualifications
Basic Qualifications:

2-4 years of Java developing end to end solutions with Spring.
1 year UI experience implementing with JSP, JavaScript, JSF or Adobe
Flex

Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
1 year of development using Spring MVC and Dependency Injection.
RIA technology like Richfaces, facelets
Good understanding of XML, XSL, XSLT and JSON
Good understanding of eclipse based IDE like RSA (Rational Software
Architect).

Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an
affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.

Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization
which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

To Apply: http://bit.ly/bxf557