    something? Is there a provision for this?

    Thanks,
    Lonnie

    Lonnie, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Lonnie

    Lonnie Guest

    Answered my own question, yes you can hack your way around this.
    I put in a <head> section in my "child" ascx page, something like this:

    <asp:content id="mainContent" contentplaceholderid="_mainContent"
    runat="server">
    <head>
    <title>About Us - Who Are We</title>
    location" />
    </head>

    </aspx:content>

    This does generate a page that violates the HTML standards as it
    created a <head> section in the <body> but the browsers seem to just
    ignore it. The Index Server seems to be picking it up fine.

    Good luck.
    -Lonnie

    Lonnie, Dec 12, 2005