IndexOutOfRangeException from MyBase.New() in Global.asax.vb??

Guest

I have a .NET 2.0 app running on Server 2003. Intermittently, a request ends
up on the error page with "Index was outside the bounds of the array". The
stack trace shows MyBase.New() being invoked from the constructor in
Global.asax.vb (below). I do not have any code in MyBase.New(). Any help?

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
System.Collections.ArrayList.Add(Object value) +43
CustomerManager.Global..ctor() in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CustomerManager\Global.asax.vb:12
ASP.global_asax..ctor() in
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\customermanager\1241c064\9a446032\App_global.asax.arbe7kar.0.vb:41

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an
invocation.]
System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean
publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor,
Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean
fillCache) +103
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean
skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache) +261
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +66
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder
binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
+1036
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr,
Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[]
activationAttributes) +114

System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetNormalApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context) +184
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context) +106
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +317