Insert an HTML newsletter in the body of an email

johnny15

I am looking for help how to insert an HTML news letter in to the body
of an email. I have given all the graphics absolute addresses, and
embedded any css in the document which I believe is correct.

I have tried to send | this page by email method using IE but always
get a URL link in the attachments not shown in the body.

Thanks in advance

Jon

www.windsorkomatsu.co.uk
www.windsoraccess.co.uk

dorayme

johnny15 said:
I am looking for help how to insert an HTML news letter in to the body
of an email. I have given all the graphics absolute addresses, and
embedded any css in the document which I believe is correct.

I have tried to send | this page by email method using IE but always
get a URL link in the attachments not shown in the body.

Thanks in advance

Jon

www.windsorkomatsu.co.uk
www.windsoraccess.co.uk

Best all round thing to do is to simply provide a url in the
email to either an HTML page (which you can mark up to your
heart's content with confidence) or a PDF and be content with
this.

2

222

If you're sending out a subscribed newsletter, there's a lot of good HTML
newsletter managers out there for less than $100.

As an alternative, if you've got server-side PHP enabled, and are
comfortable in tweaking open source PHP, there's a decent open-source
(freeware) client called PHPLIST (http://www.phplist.com/).

These will not only manage your subscriber base, but will allow you to
compose HTML and/or text based mail-outs.

Toby A Inkster

johnny15 said:
I am looking for help how to insert an HTML news letter in to the body
of an email.

The vast majority of e-mail clients do not allow you to directly edit the
HTML source of a message directly. You're probably best off using a
scripting language like Perl or PHP to send your e-mail.