Intelisense for Custom Controls in VS2005

Natan Vivo

Hi.

I have a Solution here that contains 3 DLLs and a WebSite. In one of the
dlls I have some custom server controls (extending Control mostly).

I have mapped them in web.config (system.web \ pages \ controls \ add)
and they work ok with my prefixes, but Intelisense doesn't.

Is there any way to make intelisense work in XHTML source for my custom
server controls in VS 2005?

Thanks.