Intellisense does not present tags like <LayoutTemplate>

mat

Following an asp.net tutorial video at

http://www.asp.net/learn/3.5-videos/video-225.aspx

I see that his visual studio intellisense is showing tags like

<LayoutTemplate>

Mine does not (vs 2008 pro). When I a tag like that it's underlined and
an error is listed

Warning 8 Validation (XHTML 1.0 Transitional): Element
'layouttemplate' is not supported. C:\vs9\proj\joeasp35
\listviewrssfeed.aspx 14 10 C:\...\joeasp35\

Can anyone tell me what reference I need to add, or what issue might
cause this to be an error? I started with an asp.net web site project,
framework version 3.5, which is what that video is supposed to be using.

mat

Following an asp.net tutorial video at

http://www.asp.net/learn/3.5-videos/video-225.aspx

I see that his visual studio intellisense is showing tags like

<LayoutTemplate>

Mine does not (vs 2008 pro). When I a tag like that it's underlined and
an error is listed

Warning 8 Validation (XHTML 1.0 Transitional): Element
'layouttemplate' is not supported. C:\vs9\proj\joeasp35
\listviewrssfeed.aspx 14 10 C:\...\joeasp35\

Can anyone tell me what reference I need to add, or what issue might
cause this to be an error? I started with an asp.net web site project,
framework version 3.5, which is what that video is supposed to be using.
Figured it out - the tags appear inside the tags

<asp:ListView></asp:ListView>

but not outside, I just had the closing tag </asp:ListView> in the wrong
place