Interview Questions May 1st, 2006

Jobs

What is application object ?

Application object can used in situation where we want data to be
shared across users globally.

What's the difference between Cache object and application object ?

The main difference between the Cache and Application objects is that
the Cache objectprovides cache-specific features, such as dependencies
and expiration policies.

How can get access to cache object ?

The Cache object is defined in the System.Web.Caching namespace. You
can get a referenceto the Cache object by using the Cache property of
the HttpContext class in the System.Web namespace or by using the Cache
property of the Page object.

What are dependencies in cache and types of dependencies ?

When you add an item to the cache, you can define dependency
relationships that canforce that item to be removed from the cache
under specific activities ofdependencies.Example if the cache object is
dependent on file and when the file datachanges you want the cache
object to be update.Following are the supported dependency:-

File dependency :- Allows you to invalidate a specific cache item when
a diskbased file or files change.

Time-based expiration :- Allows you to invalidate a specific cache
itemdependingon predefined time.

Key dependency :-Allows you to invalidate a specific cache item
dependingwhen another cached item changes.

--- Free PDF's for interview questions

1000 Interview Questions for .NET and SQL Server
http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/

Full Address book application in C# with technical specification ,
estimation

and test cases
http://www.questpond.com/AddressbookProject.zip

60 Web services Interview questions
http://www.questpond.com/WebServicesAndRemoting.zip

20 SQL Server 2005 Database optimization Interview questions
http://www.questpond.com/DatabaseOptimization.zip

30 Basic .NET Framework interview questions
http://www.questpond.com/FrameWorkSampleInterviewQuestions.zip

40 .NET Interop and COM Interview questions
http://www.questpond.com/InteropdotnetInterviewQuestions.zip

30 ASP.NET Caching Interview questions
http://www.questpond.com/CachingInterviewQestions.zip

Do not know how estimations are done here's a complete book on it
http://www.questpond.com/HowtoPrepareSoftwareQuotations.zip

Full free download of interview questions from
http://www.questpond.com
Help the community to make job search easier mail your questions to

(e-mail address removed)
Looking for a onsite job mail your resumes at
(e-mail address removed)

Alan Johnson

Jobs said:
[...]

You missed a couple ...

How can I find out about general netiquette so I don't embarrass myself?

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.4

How do I get the FAQs for a particular newsgroup?

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.14