Invalid length of line read....

iamfazzy

Hi all

When i read a text file,all the text lines in this text file is 201
bytes long but then at a certain level it reads the line as 122 bytes
long.Could any one tell me y is dat when actually the line contains 201
bytes?

iamfazzy

Denver

iamfazzy said:
When i read a text file, all the text lines in this text file is 201
bytes long but then at a certain level it reads the line as 122 bytes
long.

Can you provide the url for the file and tell us what you are using for $/ and, preferably, post your code?

Tintin

iamfazzy said:
Hi all

When i read a text file,all the text lines in this text file is 201
bytes long but then at a certain level it reads the line as 122 bytes
long.Could any one tell me y is dat when actually the line contains 201
bytes?

The read on line 42 in your code is incorrect. Obvious, I would have
thought.