Invoke Web Service from classic ASP

MK

How can I invoke web service from a classic ASP page? As I
know I cannot use HTTPGet or HTTPPost protocal if the
service is built under .net framework 1.1 (security
issue).

Thanks in advance.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

MK said:
How can I invoke web service from a classic ASP page? As I
know I cannot use HTTPGet or HTTPPost protocal if the
service is built under .net framework 1.1 (security
issue).

Thanks in advance.

You need to use the SOAP toolkit, which is available from Microsoft. Here is
an article I found via Google:
http://www.wimdows.net/articles/article.aspx?aid=11

The search criteria I used was: consume web service from ASP

Bob Barrows