Is anyone developing for Cell Phones

Guest

Hi, I work as a Java Programmer by day. My side project lately has been
making a breakout clone. I'm pleased with my progress so far. Anyway, I'm
looking to buy a new cell phone. Then insperation hit me, I'd like to
migrate my breakout game to my new cell phone (which I haven't bought yet).

Is this something that is easy to do? I don't have any exposure to J2ME but
I figure that won't be hard. The hard part will be trying to find out which
phone will actually be able to hook up to my PC and download my own applets
(or whatever the term is for J2ME, I think I saw minilets?) Thanks
everyone!