Is the usability any good? or is it just crap?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Samuël van Laere, Dec 5, 2004.

  1. Samuël van Laere, Dec 5, 2004

  2. I like the design. Simple, and shows off today's new standards.

    I only understand English, so I can't actually read anything on the
    site, but that's besides the point. I liked it.
    Not sure, I can't read that language and am not sure of the difference,
    besides a different title and some other menu item?
    Figured.

    Nice site though.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Samuël van Laere

    Peter Guest

    Looks very nice. I´m going to learn from this.
    Your spelling can be improved.
    Don´t see much difference between page 3 and 4
    Peter

    Peter, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Samuël van Laere

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Don't worry. It's not supposed to be readable. It's Dutch. ;-P

    Toby Inkster, Dec 5, 2004
  5. Very nice. Very this millennium! The colors are
    sweet, but not too sweet. Everything is perfect,
    in my opinion. Just one thing: The headlines of
    the home page are both "De Website Van Geleidehond
    Oukje" and "Welkom op de website van Jessica van
    Veen" - why not "De Website Van Jessica Veen /and/
    Geleidehond Oukje"?

    Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen, Dec 5, 2004
  6. Samuël van Laere

    Peter Guest

    Some people can read and write in dutch.
    Some of your fans are dutch
    I am dutch
    :p

    Peter, Dec 5, 2004