Is the usability any good? or is it just crap?

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=

Samuël van Laere said:
I just like to know what you folks think of this website's usability:
http://www.oukje.nl

I like the design. Simple, and shows off today's new standards.

I only understand English, so I can't actually read anything on the
site, but that's besides the point. I liked it.

Not sure, I can't read that language and am not sure of the difference,
besides a different title and some other menu item?
Accessibility is not so much an issue, if you'd ask me.
And sure the lay-out might be not state of the art, but its works.

Note: Dutch content only

Figured.

Nice site though.

Yours Sincerely,
Samuël ML Lison

Peter

Samuël van Laere said:
I just like to know what you folks think of this website's usability:
http://www.oukje.nl

Next to that, what page would be best to use? :
http://www.oukje.nl/index/pagina/3 or http://www.oukje.nl/index/pagina/4

Accessibility is not so much an issue, if you'd ask me.
And sure the lay-out might be not state of the art, but its works.

Note: Dutch content only

Regards,
Samuël van Laere
the Netherlands
Looks very nice. I´m going to learn from this.
Your spelling can be improved.
Don´t see much difference between page 3 and 4
Peter

Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen

Samuël van Laere said:
I just like to know what you folks think of this website's usability:
http://www.oukje.nl
Accessibility is not so much an issue, if you'd ask me.
And sure the lay-out might be not state of the art, but its works.

Note: Dutch content only

Regards,
Samuël van Laere
the Netherlands

Very nice. Very this millennium! The colors are
sweet, but not too sweet. Everything is perfect,
in my opinion. Just one thing: The headlines of
the home page are both "De Website Van Geleidehond
Oukje" and "Welkom op de website van Jessica van
Veen" - why not "De Website Van Jessica Veen /and/
Geleidehond Oukje"?

Peter

Toby said:
Peter wrote:

Don't worry. It's not supposed to be readable. It's Dutch. ;-P
Some people can read and write in dutch.
Some of your fans are dutch
I am dutch
:p