Is there a way to send and alt-f4 to process

joez3

I am using:
Win32::process::Create($processObjHost, $appName, $opt, 0,
NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS | CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE |
CREATE_NEW_PROCESS_GROUP , '.');

To log into a server and I want to exit out of the session when I am
done. I can use the method: $processObjHost->Kill(0) to kill the
application that came up, but the server still sees the session open.
Is there a way to send 'alt-f4' instead of just killing the app?

Thanks,
zim