Is there any package , library for "Design by Contract"?

Ashkan Roshanayi

Hi all,
This is my first post here. As you know the "Design by contract"
subject is not new. It is specially in attention in Eiffel and also
there are many java libraries as iContract for this purpose.
I want to know is there any equivalent feature in Ruby?

Logan Capaldo

Hi all,
This is my first post here. As you know the "Design by contract"
subject is not new. It is specially in attention in Eiffel and also
there are many java libraries as iContract for this purpose.
I want to know is there any equivalent feature in Ruby?
Yep. Check rubyforge, I believe you have multiple options.