Is there any way to do that

Husam

Hi EveryBody:

I want to state my problem as follwos:

I have to PC in my home, both of them for me is Known Machine name and MAC
addresses. My question is if these two PC's which let us assume that PC1 and
PC2
used the internet as an infrstrcutre is there any way that PC2 can get any
webrequest for PC1 and transfer it or redirect it to anthor request.

for example:

If PC1 request for www.google.com Is there any way for PC2 to get that
request and transfer it to www.msn.com by using the internet?

any help will be appreciated

regard's

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Husam,

refer this quesion to windows group. it's asp.net one

---
WBR,