j2me, scale image to fit screen size.

Boki

Hi All,
Could you please advice the function call?
or we have to coding byself and then draw it as new picture?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Boki.

Roedy Green

Hi All,
Could you please advice the function call?
or we have to coding byself and then draw it as new picture?

Most of us here are J2SE types. I feel foolish giving you J2SE
solutions to your JME problems. Perhaps you could prepare a short
essay on that what and what is not available in JME from J2SE.

Perhaps too we need a special JME newsgroup.

Boki

I think that is fine, I can try it if you can provide J2SE solution.

:)

Best regards,
Boki.

Darryl L. Pierce

Boki said:
Could you please advice the function call?

There are no methods in javax.microedition.lcdui.Image for scaling an
image. The image can only be displayed at the size for which it's encoded.

Darryl L. Pierce

Roedy said:
Most of us here are J2SE types. I feel foolish giving you J2SE
solutions to your JME problems. Perhaps you could prepare a short
essay on that what and what is not available in JME from J2SE.

They wouldn't work anyway on a constrained device, or would be so slow
as to be useless.
Perhaps too we need a special JME newsgroup.

I've already referred boki in past to the KVM-INTEREST mailing list,
which has as members people from the various expert groups, the
companises who provide the market implementations, etc. While a Usenet
newsgroup would be nice, it would be easier for boki and others to use
the existing active source for information...

Boki

I got it.. I have to compute it by myslef.

Can we find out the CPU clock of phone ?

I am afriad the phones can't support me enough speed, due to I want as real
time as possible applicatoin.

Best regards,
Boki.