java language

Lew

jo said:

Wow, you stole this essay word for word from
<http://www.usca.edu/swygert/Animation/>

which seems, in turn, to be a plagiarism from
<http://www.3dhuman.com/>

or from this 2003 article:
<http://www.webreference.com/3d/column4/>

It looks like people are stealing from Nathan Segal, whom I am cc:ing for his
possible enforcement of his copyright rights.

Listen, Omesh, you need to stop stealing, stop spamming and stop representing
yourself as anything other than the weasely little plagiarist that you are.
Stay off our newsgroups.

(No offense to family /Mustelidae/ intended.)

The weird thing is, Omesh, that you have been outed again and again for your
plagiarism and utter lack of honesty (not to say competence). Why do you keep
spamming us? We are so on to you, and now, so is one author of your
plagiarized words.

Lew

The weird thing is, Omesh, that you have been outed again and again for
your plagiarism and utter lack of honesty (not to say competence). Why
do you keep spamming us? We are so on to you, and now, so is one author
of your plagiarized words.

I was just talking to the author of this latest material that "Omesh" on
blogspam.spam stole. The author is definitely not happy; he regards the
copyright violation as theft and he's pursuing legal avenues against the
perpetrator.

bbound

I was just talking to the author of this latest material that "Omesh" on
blogspam.spam stole. The author is definitely not happy; he regards the
copyright violation as theft and he's pursuing legal avenues against the
perpetrator.

He's liable to be disappointed when his lawyer tells him that, much as
he might wish otherwise, copyright infringement is not in fact
considered to be "theft" under the law.

Lew

He's liable to be disappointed when his lawyer tells him that, much as
he might wish otherwise, copyright infringement is not in fact
considered to be "theft" under the law.

Blah, blah, blah.

Or he'll be gratified when he finds out that copyright infringement is still
illegal anyway, and he has recourse.

A difference which makes no difference is no difference.

nebulous99

A difference which makes no difference is no difference.

Oh, but it *does* make a difference, as Lasse has eloquently explained
in another thread. Particularly when it comes to policy debates, but
also in the simple fact that actual, genuine theft tends to net the
perpetrator actual, genuine jail time and not just monetary judgments
against him.

Tris Orendorff

A difference which makes no difference is no difference.

Now that's different.

--
Tris Orendorff
[ Anyone naming their child should spend a few minutes checking rhyming slang and dodgy sounding