Java Programmer - Carrollton, GA.

Saran

Hi

This is my direct client opening Java Programmer - Carrollton, GA.
This is 1 Year contract position, with an option to hire at end of
contract. Client will sponsor H1-B Visas.

Java Programmer to design, develop, implement and maintain application
software and systems using Java, Java Beans, Java Applets, JSP, EJB,
Servlets, Java Script, JDBC, JNDI, J2EE, Application Servers (BEA Web
Logic, IBM Web Sphere and JBoss), SQL sever, XML, HTML and DHTML under
UNIX and Windows operating systems.

Please complete and copy/paste this completed skills-matrix to me with
your response:

Full name:

Degree major:

Total IT exp:

Total Java exp:

Total Java Beans exp:

Total Java Applets exp:

Total JSP exp:

Total EJB exp:

Total Servlets exp:

Total Java Script exp:

Total JDBC exp:

Total JNDI exp:

Total J2EE exp:

Total Application Servers exp:

Total BEA Web Logic exp:

Total IBM Web Sphere exp:

Total JBoss exp:

Total SQL exp:

Total XML exp:

Total HTML/DHTML exp:

Total UNIX exp:

Total Windows Operating exp:

Hourly Rate:

Is this rate Corp-to-Corp / 1099 / W2 rate?

Are you a US Citizen/GC Holder/Other?:

Specify:

Day Tel#:

Eve Tel#:

Cell number:

Availability:

Your current City / State:

If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
mailto:[email protected]?subject=Java-Atlanta Please ensure you
complete and copy/paste the above completed matrix with your response.

Thanks & Regards

Saran

BeyondTek IT | 1057 E. Imperial Highway, Suite 509 | Placentia, CA
92870.
Phone: 714-594-5023 | Fax: 714-364-9705.

Email: (e-mail address removed) | Website: http://www.beyondtekit.com

Christopher Benson-Manica

Saran said:
This is my direct client opening Java Programmer - Carrollton, GA.
This is 1 Year contract position, with an option to hire at end of
contract. Client will sponsor H1-B Visas.

This isn't a jobs newsgroup.

(I apologize to the newsgroup on behalf of my home state of Georgia;
most of us are smarter than this.)

Christopher Benson-Manica

Since when does CA stand for Georgia? :)

Whoops. Perhaps I will register for a reading comprehension class
before future flames... (I saw that the job advertised was in
Georgia; I didn't notice that the recruiter was posting from
California.)