Java Web Start on OS X Lion

simplicity

Just the curiosity... Has someone tried it? Does it work?

I have been told that the application which works perfectly on Windows
and Snow Leopard but fails to launch on Lion. Same app. Same source.

Is someone aware of any changes in Lion which may cause this.

Antonio

El miércoles 29 de febrero de 2012 11:44:37 UTC-3, simplicity escribió:
Just the curiosity... Has someone tried it? Does it work?

I have been told that the application which works perfectly on Windows
and Snow Leopard but fails to launch on Lion. Same app. Same source.

Is someone aware of any changes in Lion which may cause this.

I upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard, then to OS X Lion and the only JWSapplication I use works perfectly fine. I didn't even reinstall the application, it just worked.

Cheers,
Antonio