Java Webpage Works Fine On One Machine But Not Another

Larry R Harrison Jr

I designed this webpage:

http://www.dbases.net/photography_pages/new_style_frames_index.html

It has horizontal hover/pop-down menus; it works fine on the given
machine
run off the hard drive, but NOT off the Internet. However, on another
machine in my house, it runs fine on the Internet, period--no
problems. One of those machines it runs flawlessly on is the computer
I designed it on; it also ran fine on a 3rd machine which is was NOT
designed on and which has NONE of the HTML or JS files on its hard
drive at all.

With the one it flunks on, I get "Done, but with Errors on Page" on
the bottom-left in IE6. The other machines which it runs fine on also
is IE6. It has security on medium.

Under security, Java is enabled on the machine, yet it won't run off
the Internet (but WILL run fine "locally").

Why would it otherwise run fine on one machine but not another?

LRH

LRH

Something must be wrong with my newsgroup server. New messages aren't
showing up and it looked as if my original post (done with Outlook Express)
hadn't occured at all, so the "echo" was done via Google posting. Sorry for
the duplicate.

Again, any suggestions as to why the problem I posted about is happening?