Javascript / Google Map API - error - please help

Nel

Hi

I have found a great script that will allow me to show the nearest x
markers to a specific point.

It uses Javascript to read the txt file into an array, then sort in
order of distance.

http://host.ne14.co.uk/map/

Only trouble is, when the txt file is too big (not sure what limit)
the array fails somehow. Is this a JavaScript problem or a Google API
problem.

Does anyone know how/if this can be fixed?

Thanks,

Nel
(Newbie)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Nel said:
I have found a great script that will allow me to show the nearest x
markers to a specific point.

It uses Javascript to read the txt file into an array, then sort in
order of distance.

http://host.ne14.co.uk/map/

| This page has been removed.

And neither the Google Cache nor the Internet Wayback Machine have it.
Only trouble is, when the txt file is too big (not sure what limit)
the array fails somehow. Is this a JavaScript problem or a Google API
problem.

Impossible to say.
Does anyone know how/if this can be fixed?

Not without having the chance to look at the source code.

PointedEars