    for web services, SOA development. But it really confuses me what API/
    package is included in SE and EE.

    Thanks.

    zhangyuewuliu, May 22, 2007

  2. zhangyuewuliu

    Joe Attardi Guest

    Servlets are under Java EE. You probably have the servlet API JAR in
    your classpath or something.

    For the definitive answer, check the API Javadoc for SE and EE to see
    under which one a particular package falls.
    There is some overlap. Java SE has some javax.xml classes, and Java EE
    does as well. (I think.. this is all from memory here!)

    Joe Attardi, May 22, 2007