JCaptcha : Doubt about constructor argument of GenericManageableCaptchaService

Chanchal

Hello All,

Could any one please tell me what is the use of arguments
maxCaptchaStoreSize and captchaStoreLoadBeforeGarbageCollection in the
constructor of GenericManageableCaptchaService class. Could not find
any doc regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Chanchal

Arne Vajhøj

Could any one please tell me what is the use of arguments
maxCaptchaStoreSize and captchaStoreLoadBeforeGarbageCollection in the
constructor of GenericManageableCaptchaService class. Could not find
any doc regarding this.

http://jcaptcha.sourceforge.net/api....captcha.engine.CaptchaEngine, int, int, int)
http://jcaptcha.sourceforge.net/api....captcha.engine.CaptchaEngine, int, int, int)

Does not contain any info about them.

But since it is open source, then you can look at the source
code and figure it out.

Arne