Juggernaut problems

abrahamyan.armen

Hi All,

I am new at RoR, I am trying to do "gem install juggernaut", this
requires json and event machine. I have successfully installed event
machine, but when I am trying to install juggernaut or json, this is
happening:

C:\Users\aabraham>gem install juggernaut
Install required dependency json? [Yn] Y
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::Installer::ExtensionBuildError)

ruby extconf.rb install juggernaut
creating Makefile

nmake
'nmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Gem files will remain installed in D:/RubyNew/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/
gems/json-1
..1.3 for inspection.
Results logged to D:/RubyNew/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/json-1.1.3/
ext/json/ext
/parser/gem_make.out

Can someone please help me on this?

Ilan Berci

unknown said:
[...]

You need to install nmake for windows.. I am a linux guy and wouldn't
know how to help you on windows but I am sure you can find an install
for it somewhere..

once nmake is in your path, you will be set to go (if you have the libs
that that json is attempting to bind with)

hth

ilan