JVM plugin for internet explorer or netscape

focode

Dear techies........
i am in desparate need of JVM plugin for
for my browser ( to run my applet), plz helpme to get the link from
where i can download it

thanks

Andrew Thompson

focode wrote:
i am in desparate need of JVM plugin for
for my browser ( to run my applet), plz helpme to get the link from
where i can download it

The SDK includes a JRE, but maybe the best place
to get the JVM/JRE for a browser is <http://www.java.com/>.
Please do not ignore what I was mentioning about
using Upper Case at the start of each sentence. It
seems pure lazyness, to leave it lower case.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Lew

Andrew said:
focode wrote:

The SDK includes a JRE, but maybe the best place
to get the JVM/JRE for a browser is <http://www.java.com/>.
Please do not ignore what I was mentioning about
using Upper Case at the start of each sentence. It
seems pure lazyness, to leave it lower case.

Not to mention to use non-words like "plz" or to neglect to spell the
first-person singular pronoun with an uppercase letter.

The JVM is downloadable from the links for the JRE on http://java.sun.com.