KeyDown/KeyPress is not working... ??

Jens Butm

Hi,

We are doing a simple aspnet app to be used by Mobile 5.1 units with a
numeric keyboard (Symbol). But we can't get some javascript working -
including KeyDown and KeyPress in a textbox, and we really need to solve
this to make the application as simpel to use as possible (numbers on the
keyboard are used as shotcutkeys).

Some javascript are working fine - including OnFocus, OnChange but some are
not working at all.

Do you have any explanation as to why keydown/keypress are disabled? Can we
"enable" it somehow? And do we have any alternative?

The funny thin is that keydown/press is working on 4.2 units - but not on
5.1

Can you help in any way?

Thanks