links embedded in Flash do not refresh correctly asp.net 1.1 page

Guest

Hello everybody,
I have a asp.net 1.1 page which has the following controls:
4 Images whose src points to an image.aspx file which returns a different
jpg from a DB
1 flash object on top of those which contains buttons with links embedded in
them to another pages (each having the same layout, identical to the page I'm
talking about). The transfer is realised with some url_get method in the
flash. I don't know because I didn't make it and I'm totally unfamiliar with
it.
1 row of hrefs on bottom containing the same links like that of the flash
buttons described above.
Problem:
When I click on the buttons from the flash, I get transferred to the
corresponding page BUT the 4 images do not refresh. They remain the SAME
images from the page where I transferred from. When I click on the bottom
hrefs the images refresh correctly. I do not check for postback when I set
the src of each image ....
Also when I click on the hrefs, I saw the image.aspx file responsible with
outputting the pic executing 4 times. But when I click on the flash buttons
it doesn't enter on the load of that image.aspx. I use cookie sessions.
This is driving me nuts because I can't understand what kind of transfer the
flash does so that those images are not refreshed....