list files from directory on a site

Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am aware that this thread is quite old, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could explain if there is some way to prevent this php script in discussion from showing links to the directories marked by "." and ".."

I only want it to show links to the files on the directory I chose, excluding links to the directory on which the script resides and the link to two directories up.

I know I can make it do nothing for first and second iteration inside the while loop, but I was wondering if there is a more efficient way to do the same.

thanks in advance.

Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Yeah I'm agree with your comment bibiki, because many problem and solutions on php. I hope can co-operative to finishing solutions, Thanks.
grey.png