Login Control doesn't look good

AmitKu

Okay this may be a lame question, but is there a way for me to play
around with the login control layout? Just messing around with the
properties doesn't allow me to get a good looking login control. The
login button sticks out like a sore thumb on the bottom right.

I'd rather hvae it be to the right of both the user name and password.
Or at least center align it. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance,
--Amit

Ad

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Make it into a template. It is one of the options on the little chevron that
appears at the top right in the designer. You can then move things wherever
you desire.

Top