London Ruby Contractor Needed

Rich Catley

I need a ruby contractor for a high profile site in London. Initially 2
months but likely to extend to 6. If you're interested please email call
Richard on 01926 487487.

Skills are:

• Ruby
• Merb
• AJAX
• Google Analytics
• Amazon Web Services
• Experience / knowledge of Amazon EMR / Hadoop
• Experience of releasing and maintaining products into the
wild
• Are comfortable working as part of an engineering team
and participating in pair programming
• Understand what TDD means, and have ideally made jasmine
work
• Have an opinion on jquery vs. prototype

Look forward to hearing from you.