Requirement- Ruby on Rails Developer / London, UK

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Sumit, Aug 23, 2011.

  1. Sumit

    Sumit Guest

    Hi,

    I trust you are doing good.

    Please let me know if you are available and interested in the below
    Permanent/Contract position.
    Please reply me with your updated profile and contact details at

    Position - Ruby on Rail Developer
    Location - London , UK

    Preferable skills – TDD (test driven development), social media
    interfaces

    Please send me your Updated CV at

    Thanks & Regards
    Sumit