Ruby on Rails Java MySQl Senior Software Developer-London-to

Stephen Whatcott

Ruby on Rails Java MySQl Senior Software Developer-London-to£55k

I am looking for a Senior Ruby on rails Software Developer to join a
well established online directory company based in London. The ideal
candidate will have demonstrable Ruby on Rails and Java development
experience with at least one years experience with Ruby on Rails
essential. You will also have experience of high transaction web
software design and high traffic enterprise websites.
Candidates will ideally have a technical degree with excellent
development and architecture skills. They will also work effectively in
a team and have strong communication and organisational skills. The
ideal candidate will have led a team of developers, but this is not
essential and makes this role an outstanding opportunity to lead the way
and gain invaluable experience as a senior developer.
Outstanding salary and benefits on offer.

If you are interested, please email your CV to
(e-mail address removed) and I will call you back to discuss
further.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Stephen