    http://www.codecomments.com/archive250-2005-5-388704.html

    Is what they are saying accurate in the the GTK L&F is only available
    under Linux?

    Print Guy, Aug 10, 2006

  2. Print Guy

    IchBin Guest

    Yes if you are on windows you will not find it because of lawyer stuff
    right now.

    I know of a GTK like LAF. It can be found here:

    http://gtkswing.sourceforge.net

    Thanks in Advance...

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Aug 10, 2006

  3. Not that I especially like the Win. PLAF, but (assuming I
    was your Win based user) why do you think I'd want to see
    the GTK PLAF in one (of perhaps dozens of) desktop application?

    I even find Sun's default Metal PLAF quite odd to look at
    and work with, and prefer the Windows PLAF simply because
    the keys are more predictable for me.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 10, 2006