    JLooks look and and feel, and JInternalFrames are always Motif look and feel
    (which is never explicitly called in my application).

    Thanks

    Zvonko, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Zvonko

    Mark Space Guest

    Is this what you're looking for?

    static void setSystemLAF()
    {
    try {
    UIManager.setLookAndFeel(
    UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName());
    } catch (Exception e) {}
    }

    Mark Space, Jul 11, 2006

  3. Zvonko

    Zvonko Guest

    No, that doesn't work.
    This is LAF code in main:

    public void run() {
    Plastic3DLookAndFeel.setMyCurrentTheme(new
    com.jgoodies.plaf.plastic.theme.ExperienceBlue());
    try {
    UIManager.setLookAndFeel(new
    com.jgoodies.plaf.plastic.Plastic3DLookAndFeel());
    } catch (Exception exception) {
    exception.printStackTrace();
    }

    new ProdajaGlavni();
    }
    });
    }

    Everything is OK, except Internal Frames. They are in Motif. How to
    achieve that JInternalFrames are also in mentioned above Look and Feel??????

    Thanks
    Zvonko

    Zvonko, Jul 12, 2006