Look and feel Question

Zvonko

Hi guys!

How do you change the look and feel of JInternalFrame? Everything is in
JLooks look and and feel, and JInternalFrames are always Motif look and feel
(which is never explicitly called in my application).

Thanks

Mark Space

Zvonko said:
Hi guys!

How do you change the look and feel of JInternalFrame? Everything is in
JLooks look and and feel, and JInternalFrames are always Motif look and feel
(which is never explicitly called in my application).

Thanks

Is this what you're looking for?

static void setSystemLAF()
{
try {
UIManager.setLookAndFeel(
UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName());
} catch (Exception e) {}

Zvonko

No, that doesn't work.
This is LAF code in main:

public void run() {
Plastic3DLookAndFeel.setMyCurrentTheme(new
com.jgoodies.plaf.plastic.theme.ExperienceBlue());
try {
UIManager.setLookAndFeel(new
com.jgoodies.plaf.plastic.Plastic3DLookAndFeel());
} catch (Exception exception) {
exception.printStackTrace();
}

new ProdajaGlavni();
}
});
}

Everything is OK, except Internal Frames. They are in Motif. How to
achieve that JInternalFrames are also in mentioned above Look and Feel??????

Thanks
Zvonko