Losing the User.Identity.Name

Samuel Shulman

Hi all

After users return from an external website (where they completed the
payment) I can't retrieve their username from the user.Identity.Name
variable, however, it seems that they are still logged and they are able to
browse secured (form authentication) folders

Any suggestions how to deal with that?

Thank you,
Samuel

Greg9Strat

How do you have authentication set up? Is it forms, Windows? That
does seem strange...