major project in j2ee

kkann

hi guys and gals.....

im prem sharma doing computer engg.....i need you people to help me in
my msjor project.....

can you people send me the coding of a project in j2ee....im working on
a website using j2ee.....so if you mhave anything regarding this( i
mean some work of yours you made some bidding site or a mail server) is
what im looking forward to..

thankx

regards
prem sharma

Brandon McCombs

kkann said:
hi guys and gals.....

im prem sharma doing computer engg.....i need you people to help me in
my msjor project.....

can you people send me the coding of a project in j2ee....im working on
a website using j2ee.....so if you mhave anything regarding this( i
mean some work of yours you made some bidding site or a mail server) is
what im looking forward to..

thankx

regards
prem sharma

You won't be getting free, usable code for anything like this. Sounds
like you want someone to hand you everything you need so you can get an
easy A on the project.