Maps

rn5arn5a

I am not sure where I should have posted this question in this
newsgroup. Please excuse me if I am wrong.

Nowadays, a lot of websites have come with Maps (Google Maps being an
example). Can someone please tell me whether these maps are created by
using graphic/imaging softwares (like Adobe PhotoShop)?

Actually one of my clients who is into real estate wants such maps
incorporated in his website & asked me whether such maps can be
created using ASP (or ASP.NET) or not which makes me ask this question
in this newsgroup.

Once again please pardon me if I have put forward my query in the
wrong newsgroup.

Thanks,

Ron

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (e-mail address removed) writing in
I am not sure where I should have posted this question in this
newsgroup. Please excuse me if I am wrong.

Nowadays, a lot of websites have come with Maps (Google Maps being an
example). Can someone please tell me whether these maps are created by
using graphic/imaging softwares (like Adobe PhotoShop)?

Actually one of my clients who is into real estate wants such maps
incorporated in his website & asked me whether such maps can be
created using ASP (or ASP.NET) or not which makes me ask this question
in this newsgroup.

Once again please pardon me if I have put forward my query in the
wrong newsgroup.

Thanks,

Ron

Google has an API with instructions on its use. You will need to use
javascript and XHTML, but sending instructions to the client can be done
server side. [http://www.google.com/apis/maps/] for more information.

rn5arn5a

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Serviceshttp://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

Thanks a lot, Adrienne, for the useful link.

Regards,

Ron