Maybe I am a baby in the belly

Joined
May 25, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I want to learn a programming language with wich I can replace my present work with 3d software and other creative tools like adobe cs.

I don't care wich branch it is in the end, all I see is that in programming you work with language, the core of everything realized with the computer(next to the hardware and electricity I believe). It's also interesting, that so many areas with great responsibility like f.e. aerospace engineering or other stuff that we entrust our lives are computer aided.

please correct me if I may be wrong and let me know what you think a person like me willing to start in the field with just a little pre experience has to acknowledge and wich facts are useful and so on. what do you think?