    this cannot be done, where else can I do it? It would not be too efficient
    to do it in the Page_Load of every page.
    Jav

    Guest, Sep 7, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Jav,
    Did you get an answer? I'm having the same problem that I can Login in the
    login.aspx but can't read the user logged in the the second page.

    Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Guest, Oct 2, 2006

    dgk Guest

    I ran into this problem also. I ended up moving that code to the
    "starting" page for the app and redirecting folks after checking out
    the profiles.

    dgk, Oct 4, 2006