menu drop down icons (inactive) look horrible in Windows Classic Theme

ilikewine

The menu drop down icons (only the gray inactive icons) look horrible
in Windows Classic Theme. Once they are active and have color, they
look fine. If we switch to XP theme, they look just fine. Anyone else
run into this problem with python rewriting "shotty" inactive icons in
the Windows Classic Theme?

ANY help appreciated.

Best,

FT

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

The menu drop down icons (only the gray inactive icons) look horrible
in Windows Classic Theme. Once they are active and have color, they
look fine. If we switch to XP theme, they look just fine. Anyone else
run into this problem with python rewriting "shotty" inactive icons in
the Windows Classic Theme?

ANY help appreciated.

What the heck are you talking about? Tkinter?

Ciao,
Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch