Metro client for WCF service?

Uli Kunkel

This is maybe a little OT but I found no answers anywhere else.
I have a WCF web service and I cannot invoke it from a metro java client.
I get the following exception:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: {http://namespace}MyPort is not a
valid port. Valid ports are: {namespace}BasicHttpBinding_IMyPort.

WCF has "BasicHttpBinding" port binding, and in a java client stub there
is only the wsdl default binding "MyPort".

Can anyone help?

Mike Schilling

Uli said:
This is maybe a little OT but I found no answers anywhere else.
I have a WCF web service and I cannot invoke it from a metro java
client. I get the following exception:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: {http://namespace}MyPort is not a
valid port. Valid ports are: {namespace}BasicHttpBinding_IMyPort.

WCF has "BasicHttpBinding" port binding, and in a java client stub
there is only the wsdl default binding "MyPort".

Can anyone help?

Can you post the wsdl?

Uli Kunkel

Mike said:
Can you post the wsdl?

Sorry I see that the problem is in the dotnet.
I userd svcutil to create code for the server, but it doesn't work that
way. It can only create code for the client!

Anyway this works for dotnet clients, but for metro the wcf service has
to be manually programed..