MFC c++

bharat.usenet

Hi All,

I am currently working on TexnicCenter. It provides a open code and used MFC classes. I want to know is there any way to find out the method of command selection (Context menu, ToolBar and menu)of the selected commands.

Thanks

Victor Bazarov

I am currently working on TexnicCenter. It provides a open code and
used MFC classes. I want to know is there any way to find out the
method of command selection (Context menu, ToolBar and menu)of the
selected commands.

What's "the method of command selection"? Do you have a C++ language
question, by any chance? If not, this is the wrong place to ask your
unrelated questions. Try looking in Microsoft Developer Network forums,
there is plenty of information about their technologies there.

Best of luck!

Stuart

Hi All,

I am currently working on TexnicCenter. It provides a open
code and used MFC classes. I want to know is there any way
to find out the method of command selection (Context menu,
ToolBar and menu)of the selected commands.

Thanks

I don't know for sure, but I think that what you are looking for is
simlpy not available. After all, it should not matter whether the user
invoked the command via the context menu or via the toolbar or via any
other means imaginable. If this matters to you, you have to write three
different "proxy" commands like Command_through_toolbar,
Command_through_context_menu, and Command_through_menu, and let each of
them forward to the actual command together with some information about
the source.

I know that I shouldn't answer to off-topic posts (sorry, Victor), but
when I read this posting and it looked so lost and confused, I just took
pity.

Regards,
Stuart