Minimizing features of a website as the browser minimizes

Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
When I used a margin element to minimize my table of contents of my website, it's just in place for my computer for for smaller computers and mobile devices they would see a wreck of all the elements thrown all over the place. Is there any way to do so that when you minimize your browser the code also makes it minimize?

Ad