Missing ASP.Net tab in IIS

xaviero

I am missing the ASP.Net tab in the properties section of a virtual
directory in IIS 5.1. I have been doing some research and have not been
able to find a solution that works for me.
Most of the solutions that I have found deal with problems arising from
installing VS05 Beta. I have not installed VS05 Beta or any beta
release for that matter. The solution suggests modifying specific
registry entries. I am not sure if I'm not looking for the right
entries or it simply doesn't exist on my machine so I have included a
link to a screen capture of my registry:
http://www.cgcelular.com/regScreenCaputre.gif

Does any one have ant other recommendations???
Thanks,
-Xaviero

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

I am missing the ASP.Net tab in the properties section of a virtual
directory in IIS 5.1. I have been doing some research and have not been
able to find a solution that works for me.
Most of the solutions that I have found deal with problems arising from
installing VS05 Beta. I have not installed VS05 Beta or any beta
release for that matter. The solution suggests modifying specific
registry entries. I am not sure if I'm not looking for the right
entries or it simply doesn't exist on my machine so I have included a
link to a screen capture of my registry:
http://www.cgcelular.com/regScreenCaputre.gif

Does any one have ant other recommendations???

Try running aspnet_regiis -i from the ASP.NET version folder.