Mixing child properties and child controls - how?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Donal McWeeney, Feb 10, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I'm building a custom control derived from WebControl - and I want to add a
    child property of type Style - but my control will also contain any amount
    of child controls - how do I go about doing this.

    eg.

    <MyCustomControl runat="server">
    <CustomStyle ... />

    <asp:HyperLink runat="server" ...
    etc

    </MyCustomControl>

    Any pointers to examples greatly appreciated...

    Thanks

    Donal

    Donal McWeeney, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Donal McWeeney

    [MSFT] Guest

    [MSFT], Feb 11, 2005

  3. Hi Luke,

    Thanks for the pointer. Will start looking there...

    Sound

    Donal

    Donal McWeeney, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Donal McWeeney

    [MSFT] Guest

    Thank you for the update. If you have further questions, please feel free
    to post in the newsgroup

    Luke

    [MSFT], Feb 14, 2005