Mobile Internet Toolkit for Visual Web Developer Express?

Franz Demmel

Hi,

can I use the MIT to develop mobile pages with Visual Web Developer
Express. What can I else use?

Regards,

Franz

Franz Demmel

Thanks for the hint. But now another little isssue about the emulatorl.
It seems to me that I won't get them working without visual studio .net.
I've download Windows Mobile 2003 SDK with 2003 Emulator Images. But
there is nothing to run the emulaotrs. And the Windows Mobile SDK needs
studio .net.
Are there any possibilites to use the emulators without visual studio.net

regards,

Franz