Mobile - Web Nested Application

hungrymind

Hi all,

I am developing web application as well as mobile application using C#
asp.net 2.0. Mobile application folder is nested inside web
application virtual directory. I have to make mobile folder as virtual
directory to have web.config. This is because i have to modify
"sessionState" key inside mobile folder so that cookieless session can
be enabled. Is there any way to avoid creation of virtual folder can
be avoided for mobile folder.

I want to avoid it, as VS.net dont allow me to work on files in nested
virtual directories, unless it is opened as new project. also i want
the complete solution to be handled together, and dont want to add
reference of web project to mobile project.

Also this will be little heck when we have to deploy on shared hosting
and provider does not create the virtual directory.

please let me know if there is any resolution for that.

best regards,
- hungrymind
http://www.hungrymind-concepts.com