    the state machine diagram

    Thanks and regards,
    Neha

    Neha, Nov 11, 2007

  2. I can view state variable waveforms in simulation
    but there are no circles and arrows diagrams in modelsim.
    I use the quartus state viewer for this.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Nov 11, 2007

  3. Neha

    Neha Guest

    That worked :)
    Thanks a lot!

    Neha, Nov 11, 2007
  4. Neha

    HT-Lab Guest

    He probably means using the code coverage option of his SE version which has
    a graphical FSM viewer. To look at your FSM (no testbench required) just
    compile using "vcom -f cover xxx", then run "vsim -coverage yyy"and finally
    double click on missing coverage state variable and you will get a very nice
    diagram.

    I would suggest you install 6.3c which has superior FSM style recognition
    (added in 6.3),

    Hans
    www.ht-lab.com

    HT-Lab, Nov 12, 2007