Modifying a property of a control contained in a user control

Nathan Sokalski

I have a user control that is made up of several HyperLink controls. In the
Page_Load event of pages that use the control I want to change a property of
one of these HyperLinks. How can I access these controls from the Page's
Load event? Thanks.

Guest

Hi Nathan,

Make the properties in usercontrol and create the object of it and set the
property from page load from aspx page. i think this best way to do what u
want.

Regards,
Sachin Saki
..NET Developer, Capgemini - INDIA