    Mozilla?
    Thanks
    Paul

    Paul, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Paul

    zara Guest

    That's not a button, it's a table. You *could* anchor the entire
    table, but that wouldn't be correct (works in my browser, but would
    probably break many others). That means placing <a href> and </a>
    outside the table.

    You really should use CSS instead. Just Google out "css buttons" and
    you'll have all the info you need.

    zara, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Don't even suggest such a thing that is *so* invalid.
    Agree, very simple example

    <head>

    <title>Better</title>

    a.buttonized {
    font: large bold, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    display: block; padding: 1em; border: 3px outset #555;
    text-align: center; width: 12em;
    background-image: url(http://www.orefelici.com/sfondi/sfondo41.jpg);
    }

    </head>
    <a class="buttonized"
    href="http://www.tortebomboniere.com/bomboniere/en-regole.html">Terms &
    Conditions</a>

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 28, 2007
  4. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Thank you very much. That code is very useful and I am going to use it
    Paul

    Paul, Dec 28, 2007